23 May 2015
(Click here for full version)
- US prepares new military provocations in South China Sea
- Is the US planning a “Gulf of Tonkin” incident in the South China Sea?
- OECD report: Global social inequality hits new record
- Only one in four workers worldwide has a stable job
- Agreement signed on China-backed investment bank
- The conflict over the China-backed Asian investment bank
- Ten years after riots, French police cleared in deaths of Clichy-sous-Bois youths
- France boosts military spending, recruits more youth into the army
- New York mayor de Blasio’s housing plan: An assault on the working class
- Despite surplus, California governor releases austerity budget
- Hundreds of unemployed workers apply for jobs in Pittsburgh
- UK rail unions call off strike action
- German train drivers’ union calls off strike and agrees to arbitration
- Murder of Tamil student sparks protests in northern Sri Lanka
International Youth and Students for Social Equality
- Defend student free speech at Humboldt University! Stop state-sponsored censorship!
- “Münkler-Watch” and the dictatorship of the elites
- “Münkler-Watch” and the reproach of anonymity: A red herring
- For freedom of speech at Humboldt University
Scholarship, not war propaganda!
The IYSSE’s campaign against war and historical falsification at Humboldt University
- Why aren’t the banksters in prison?
- US intelligence and media fail to debunk Seymour Hersh on bin Laden
- Massive military escalation looms as ISIS advances in Iraq
- Federal court blocks release of CIA torture report
- Maryland grand jury announces charges against six cops in killing of Freddie Gray
- Britain’s anti-terror law and the global assault on democratic rights
- Sidney Blumenthal, Clinton, Inc. and the rape of Libya
- Poroshenko says Ukraine is at war with Russia
- Alex Garland’s Ex Machina: Will artificial intelligence replace human efforts?
- Is it a dangerous precedent?: Detroit Institute of Arts tests out art market with van Gogh
International May Day 2015