- 20/01/2022: Biden at one year: A government of mass death and political crisis / New projections estimate that up to 304,000 in the US could die from COVID-19 by mid-March / The global media’s latest anti-China salvo: “Won’t somebody please think of the hamsters?”
- 19/01/2022: Oxfam report reveals malignant dependency of the pandemic on capitalist inequality / Nearly 1 million US children were infected with COVID-19 last week / Turkish iron miners launch wildcat strike for wages and benefits
- 18/01/2022: America’s COVID-19 nightmare / Oxfam report “Inequality Kills”: Billionaires racked up wealth while millions died during the pandemic / University of Michigan President Schlissel, who led unsafe reopening of campus, fired over sex scandal
- 17/01/2022: US and NATO escalation of conflict with Russia is leading to war / Omicron’s surge through rural America will take a terrible toll / The effort to “delete” American novelist Norman Mailer
- 17/01/2022: Weekend Edition: World leaders mourn Archbishop Desmond Tutu in acknowledgement of services rendered to imperialism
- 15/01/2022: Stewart Rhodes and Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy / US government moves to end daily COVID-19 death reporting by hospitals / Thousands of Chicago students walk out to protest unsafe return to schools
- 14/01/2022: Price surge slashes workers’ living standards / French teachers strike vs. COVID-19 policies / Leader of fascist Oath Keepers arrested on seditious conspiracy in January 6 coup attempt
- 13/01/2022: From Paris to Chicago: The global fight to close schools and save lives / French teachers launch one-day strike against Macron’s COVID-19 policy / December inflation surge leaves US workers’ wages even further behind
- 12/01/2022: A New Year’s appeal from the World Socialist Web Site / FDA director tells Senate “Most people in the US are going to get COVID”
- 11/01/2022: Winter of death: Two deadly housing fires in less than a week expose the reality of American capitalism / More than half a million children infected with COVID-19 in the US last week, shattering previous records / US and Russia meet for negotiations in Geneva
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.