- 21/04/2021: Navalny vs Assange, or the geopolitics of selective outrage / Derek Chauvin found guilty of all charges in police murder of George Floyd / At corporate India’s behest, Modi government lets pandemic run rampant
- 20/04/2021: Police violence is directed against working people and youth of all racial and ethnic backgrounds / Brazilian workers stage strikes and protests against COVID-19 pandemic and social crisis / US, EU step up campaign over right-wing Putin critic Navalny
- 19/04/2021: Three million dead from the coronavirus pandemic / 2,900 Volvo Truck workers walk out in Virginia, joining ongoing strikes by coal miners, steelworkers, nurses / Left Voice on the RWDSU debacle at Amazon: A lawyers’ brief for union executives
- 17/04/2021: Biden denounces Russia for “interfering” in US elections, remains silent on Trump coup revelations / With death toll topping 365,000 Brazil faces “humanitarian catastrophe” / Demand a four-week shutdown of auto plants to contain the spread of COVID-19!
- 16/04/2021: The US war in Afghanistan: A historic crime / WHO reports 1 million coronavirus deaths in Europe as cases surge / Chicago releases video of police executing 13-year-old Adam Toledo
- 15/04/2021: US Capitol Police inspector general report confirms police stand-down during January 6 coup attempt / Indian hospitals overwhelmed amid over 100,000 COVID-19 cases daily / Brooklyn Center, Minnesota police officer charged in killing of Daunte Wright
- 14/04/2021: The murder of Daunte Wright and the class issues in the fight against police violence / US, NATO step up threats against Russia, turning Black Sea region into a powder keg / Whitmer and Biden refuse to fight surging pandemic in Michigan
- 13/04/2021: 160 years since the attack on Fort Sumter: The beginning of the American Civil War / Attack on Iran nuclear facility linked to Israel / Protests erupt following police killing in Minneapolis suburb
- 12/04/2021: As pandemic surges in Michigan, Governor Whitmer refuses to close schools / Internal Pentagon document confirms military standdown during January 6 coup attempt / Prince Philip: An embittered defender of hereditary privilege
- 10/04/2021: The RWDSU’s debacle at Amazon / Biden budget calls for record military spending, nuclear weapons and hypersonic missiles / Hemingway on PBS: The American writer who sought “the truest sentence that you know”
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.