- 26/10/2020: The relaunch of the World Socialist Web Site and the future of socialism / White House makes clear, “We’re not going to control the pandemic”
- 24/10/2020: As US election approaches, New York Times intensifies its anti-Russia disinformation campaign / It is all just a metaphor: The New York Times attempts yet another desperate defense of its discredited 1619 Project
- 23/10/2020: Ten years since WikiLeaks and Julian Assange published the Iraq War Logs / Final presidential debate: Candidates silent on Trump threat of political coup / Trump storms out of interview when asked about ties to Michigan conspiracy
- 21/10/2020: Nigerian government unleashes massacre against police brutality protesters / Trump steps up fascist agitation, targeting Fauci / Breonna Taylor grand jury was never given option to indict killer cops
- 20/10/2020: Democrats call for “patience” as Trump moves forward with coup plot / As outbreaks spread in US, major Democrat-led cities push to reopen schools
- 19/10/2020: Trump escalates threats of violence and dictatorship / COVID-19 infections soar in US
- 17/10/2020: Mobilize the working class against the European Union’s “herd immunity” policies! / Role of Virginia fascists in conspiracy to kill Northam and Whitmer comes into focus
- 16/10/2020: Trump calls Whitmer “dictator” as evidence emerges of involvement of Wisconsin militia in Michigan coup plot / Global surge in COVID-19 cases as governments abandon efforts to contain the pandemic
- 15/10/2020: Amid record long-term unemployment, US government denies aid to workers / US press reports confirm killing of Portland anti-fascist was targeted police assassination / Macron hails herd immunity, rejects lockdown as COVID-19 surges in Europe
- 14/10/2020: Trump’s “herd immunity” policy and right-wing terror / Hefty profits for top US banks as millions face social disaster / Day two of hearing for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett: Democrats maintain silence on White House plot to overturn election
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.