- 25/09/2021: The international significance of Germany’s federal election and the campaign of the Socialist Equality Party / UK parent Lisa Diaz calls for a school strike on October 1 / Quad summit heightens threat of US-led war against China
- 24/09/2021: American capitalism normalizes mass death / Biden administration sends migrants in chains back to Haiti, prepares Guantanamo camp / Peru’s ruling elite unleashes anti-communist tirade after Shining Path leader’s death
- 23/09/2021: America’s deadliest pandemic: COVID-19 eclipses the Spanish flu / Biden gives Johnson short shrift even as UK ruling class lines up behind AUKUS / Scientists find new evidence of the natural origins of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- 22/09/2021: Stop the deportation of Haitian refugees / Biden proclaims “new era” of human rights imperialism at UN / China’s Evergrande set to default on debt payment
- 21/09/2021: The UN General Assembly and the threat of imperialist aggression against China / US Border Patrol agents whip and corral Haitian migrants / New York Times revels in remote-control assassination of Iranian scientist
- 20/09/2021: As fall begins in Northern Hemisphere, school reopenings fuel global spread of COVID-19/ Biden administration begins mass deportation flights from Texas to Haiti
- 18/09/2021: US, UK, Australia military pact threatens war against China / Paris recalls ambassadors to US, Australia over anti-Chinese AUKUS alliance / US hospitals running out of beds amid COVID-19 surge
- 17/09/2021: Defend Sri Lankan workers against Rajapakse’s state of emergency!/More than 1 in 500 people in the US have died from COVID-19/Canada’s pandemic election, the resurgence of working class struggle and the fight for socialism
- 16/09/2021: Woodward revelations expose Democrats’ calls for “unity” with Republican coup plotters / Cutoff of federal jobless aid in the US leaves millions of workers scrambling to make ends meet / Ocasio-Cortez at the Met Gala: The farce, the spectacle, and the politics
- 15/09/2021: New book details Trump’s efforts to instigate war with China as part of January 6 coup attempt / National Guard deployed in Massachusetts as pandemic worsens school bus driver shortage in US /Alternative for Germany leader supports Brazilian President Bolsonaro’s plans for dictatorship
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.