- 30/11/2020: New York City schools to reopen amid explosion of coronavirus cases, hospitalizations, deaths / Hundreds of thousands protest across France against police violence and Macron’s police immunity law
- 28/11/2020: 200 years since the birth of Friedrich Engels / Top scientist assassinated as Israel and US stage war provocations against Iran / Greek general strike against attacks on right to demonstrate and devastating coronavirus policy
- 27/11/2020: The anti-refugee police riot in Paris: A warning to the working class / Millions of Indian workers join national general strike against Modi government’s social attacks
- 26/11/2020: What the rich are thankful for / Tens of millions of workers to join all-India general strike
- 25/11/2020: Joe Biden’s cabinet: A rainbow coalition of imperialist reaction / French police launch violent crackdown on Paris refugee camp / Jeff Riedel, photographer and fighter for socialism: 1968-2020
- 24/11/2020: Why are millions of Americans traveling for Thanksgiving as the pandemic rages? / Biden names national security team of right-wing militarists
- 23/11/2020: Thanksgiving in America: Massive food lines and evictions as benefits expire / Trump continues drive to nullify election
- 21/11/2020: Pentagon shakeup aimed at paving path to Trump coup / US hits record 200,000 new daily COVID-19 cases as hospitals fill to capacity / Trump holds White House meeting with Michigan Republicans in bid to overturn Biden victory
- 20/11/2020: As Europe’s governments preside over mass death, workers must fight for the shutdown of nonessential production and schools / Managers at Tyson pork plant took bets on how many workers would contract COVID-19 / Support builds among autoworkers for emergency action as pandemic spreads throughout factories / As COVID-19 surges, the New York Times demands that schools remain open
- 19/11/2020: Growing support among workers for shutdown of nonessential production as US death toll tops 250,000 / Twelve million to lose unemployment benefits in December / States certifying Biden victory despite Trump lawsuits, recount demands
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.