The World Socialist Web Site is publishing today in Chinese “800,000 COVID-19 deaths in Europe: capitalism, social murder and the case for socialism.”
Written by Alex Lantier and originally published on February 25 in English, the article reviews how the political representatives of the financial elite have condemned hundreds of thousands to death from COVID-19. Lantier powerfully explains why the fight against the pandemic requires the political mobilization of the working class against capitalism, based on a socialist and international program.
We invite feedback from Chinese readers.
- Long COVID symptoms impact significant numbers half a year after the acute phase
- COVID-19 “long-hauler” phenomenon presents in children and teens as schools reopen against expert advice
- Long-COVID post-viral syndrome: Lessons from the Russian Flu of 1889 for the COVID pandemic
- New study finds young adults vulnerable to developing debilitating long-term complications from COVID-19
- With more than 1 million dead, who have been the victims of the coronavirus pandemic?